Peru 2006

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

24th September 6:30 Am: The clock alarm goes on but I always tend to wake up before the alarm . I Stay for 5 minutes in bed before finally I jump out of bed and take shower, get dressed and wait for the car to pick me up.
7:30 AM: The phone rings and that means the car is waiting downstairs for me .I check everything, water ,gas and windows, lock the door and of to JFK airport . The plane was half full and I ended up taking three seats just for me. At 10:10Am the plane took off and after we were served lunch I decided to go on the back of the plane and take photo which ended up flirting with the hostess :-),it all started because she was interested in my camera,anyway I had a pleasant flight and landed in Mexico city at 2:00pm .I had a three hour lay over and spent most of the time looking around,time went fast and at 5:00 pm we left Mexico to Lima . When I arrived at Lima I found Victor the taxi driver at the airport waiting for me with big sign showing my name. It took about 20 minutes to get to the hotel,I checked in and went straight to bed , I was very exhausted .

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you seems like you're were in heaven for a few hours on the plane. have fun guz.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home