Peru 2006

Saturday, October 14, 2006




28th September
Second day in Cusco got up around 7:30 AM and walked straight to the dinning room for breakfast .I had a couple of pastries with jam and coca leaves tea.
8:00 AM . I walked down the steps to the Plaza de Armas , that is about 3 walking blocks down hill but coming up the steps was hard I had to stop a couple of times, that was the only thing I did not like about the hotel otherwise it was a very lovely ,small hotel and nice staff.
From the Plaza de Armas I walked towards Plaza de San Francisco straight to the Inglesia de Santa Clara , and kept walking straight towards the Inglesia de San Pedro .Then made right turn to the Mercado Central where I spent about an hour which was very interesting . After I left the Mercado I took a taxi to Moleno which is an other open market.


I returned back to Plaza de Armas to book a full day tour for tomorrow to Sacred Valley. Then I decided to walk across the alley of Loreto ,I turned
Left and ended in small square . I looked around and noticed a small coffee shop so I decided to go in and eat something because I have nt had anything since breakfast. I ordered mille folie ,a flan and bottle of inka cola . Then walked back to the hotel
8:O0 PM. I did nt know what to eat so I went into this restaurant where I met Charlie and Andrew who are brothers from USA and they recommended the alpaca steak . Which was really good . Then I went back to the hotel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home