Peru 2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

7th October 8:30 AM Today I m taking a 2 day tour to the Colca Canyon which is the deepest canyon in the world and to watch the condors . While I was waiting on the sidewalk to be picked up I was informed that my tour was running little late , meanwhile I met couple from Estonia who were also going to Colca Canyon but on a different tour.9:20 AM Finally the minibus showed up as I was afraid that the tour was cancelled or something else happened. On the way to Chivay which is the town were we spent a night before continued the trip to the canyon we stopped to watch the llamas and alpacas and at some other places with nice scenery . We arrived in Chivay at around 1:30 PM , where we had buffet lunch . Afterward we checked in at the hotel and went out again this time to hot springs also known thermal waters which were great, later that evening we went out for dinner , we also had a live band that played Peruvian folk music which I think they were amazing.

10:00 PM we headed back to the hotel for some good sleep .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home