Peru 2006

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

8 th October 5:30 AM We had breakfast and were all set to continue our trip to the canyon , stopping only in a small village ,then continued on our way . Arriving at the canyon it was crowded with many tourists all waiting too see the condors flying by . Waiting and waiting no sign of condors yet , some people already started to leave disappointed but our guide told us that we must wait and so we did , at around 11:30 AM a condor flew by and everyone got the camera ready , then an other , roughly we saw 4 or 5 condors . We stood there for an hour watching the condors and then trekked for an other hour at the canyon where later drove back to Arequipa stopping once for hot chocolate break. I also got myself a nice sweater . I arrived at the hotel at 5:30 PM , picked up my luggage and jumped in a taxi to the airport on my way back to Lima. My trip to Peru sadly is coming to an end. The flight took off at 7:50 PM and landed in Lima at 8:20 PM. On arrival I went straight to the check in counter for the next flight at 12:10 AM to Mexico city.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home